If you would like to submit your resume and credentials to the Animal Park at the Conservators Center under a General Application for consideration, please feel free to do so. While we may not be hiring for your preferred position or area of expertise, we will hold your application on file should any availabilities or opportunities arise that are relevant to your experience.
Please Note that all positions at the Animal Park hold the following MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to work weekends and/or holidays
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Strong interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office and Excel software applications
- Writing and penmanship skills
- Ability to maintain a neat and organized work environment
- Licensed to operate a motor vehicle in North Carolina
- Ability to self-motivate and work in self-directed projects and tasks
- Ability to work actively (on your feet) as necessary
- Ability to lift at least 25 lbs.