Donor Relations Associate
Come work at the Animal Park at the Conservators Center as a Donor Relations Associate!
Under the direction of the Administrative Manager, the Donor Relations Associates are the primary contact point for current donors and maintaining the Lifetime Adoption program for the Animal Park at the Conservators Center and are therefore critical representatives for the organization to the public. We are currently accepting full-time and part time applications with weekday and weekend availability.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Donor Relations Associate will need to provide excellent customer service in person, via phone, email, and mail, with a focus on retaining existing donors and accurately representing the Animal Park’s mission, goals, message, brand, and policies. While also being responsible for the fulfillment and customer service aspect of the Lifetime Adoption Program.
- Receive and respond to donor inquiries and complaints over the phone in a friendly and professional manner. Review and refer all non-donor calls and emails to the appropriate parties.
- Monitor all related email inboxes and respond in timely manner to a variety of different emails.
- Update donor contact and biographical information in our databases in accordance with Donor Services policies.
- Maintain all Program-related files
- Execute Program-related adjustments, cancellations, and new adoption creation in database.
- Recording payments and donations in the appropriate databases. Locate and research specific donations in fundraising database, and relay information to donors and/or financial managers by phone and/or email.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of experience working in customer service, preferably answering phone calls and responding to emails
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 and other similarly adaptable software platforms.
- Enthusiasm for learning and speaking about our message
- Ability to multitask and assist with difficult situations in customer service related scenarios.