Visit Over 20 Species of Animals Wildly Up Close
The Animal Park at the Conservators Center is open Saturday and Sunday each week for Public Tours, Private Tours, and seasonal events! We also have Group Tours for social groups, college clubs, and scout troops during the week, as well as weekday Wild Field Trips for school programs. No matter what you’re looking for—be it a Birthday Party or a Photo Safari—the Animal Park is the perfect, wild retreat where you can explore and learn about the magnificent animals in our care. Reservations are required unless otherwise specified.
Ticket prices start at $16 for Adventures and $26 for Twilights.
As a Member
Special Black Friday Sale going on!
- BURLINGTON, N.C.—The Animal Park is pleased to announce the arrival of a tiger cub, Parker! Parker recently arrived, and is now four months old. He […]
- For our organization’s Phase 2 COVID response, we have instituted the following policy: *UPDATED JANUARY 26, 2022* Effective immediately the Animal Park will not require […]
- Animal Park to welcome new era at annual fundraiser In 2004, a dozen lions and tigers arrived in Caswell County. As they settled in at […]
- Throwing Shade Here’s why lumber donations are so important at the Animal Park. Thanks to the hard work of our construction and animal care teams—and […]
- Black Beauty Celebrate National Black Cat Appreciation Day by getting to know Violet Leopard They say that black is flattering on everyone. At the […]