Visit Over 20 Species of Animals Wildly Up Close
The Animal Park at the Conservators Center is open Saturday and Sunday each week for Public Tours, Private Tours, and seasonal events! We also have Group Tours for social groups, college clubs, and scout troops during the week, as well as weekday Wild Field Trips for school programs. No matter what you’re looking for—be it a Birthday Party or a Photo Safari—the Animal Park is the perfect, wild retreat where you can explore and learn about the magnificent animals in our care. Reservations are required unless otherwise specified.
Ticket prices start at $16 for Adventures and $26 for Twilights.
Conservators Center Inc.—the nonprofit organization behind the Animal Park—is a 2022 GuideStar Gold Seal Charity, committed to transparency and good governance. Click on the seal (to the right) to view our GuideStar profile and verify our credentials.
- BURLINGTON, N.C.—The Animal Park is pleased to announce the arrival of a tiger cub, Parker! Parker recently arrived, and is now four months old. He […]
- For our organization’s Phase 2 COVID response, we have instituted the following policy: *UPDATED JANUARY 26, 2022* Effective immediately the Animal Park will not require […]
- How Do You Spay a Tiger? Animal Park founder Mindy Stinner shares a behind-the-scenes look at doctor visits for Kaia Tiger, Mazie Caracal, and Jerry […]
- What in the world is a binturong? Happy World Binturong Day from the Animal Park! A binturong (Arctictis binturong) is one of our more unique […]
- Cold Laser Comfort Care and Acupuncture for Aging Animals A couple of weeks ago, our animal husbandry and veterinary team provided some interesting comfort […]